Sunday 3 November 2013

Just don't call it Frisco












First of all, let me apologize for so thoroughly neglecting this blog lately. I have only recently returned from spending the last five months travelling around, briefly stopping in Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy) then killing most of my time around Canada and the US. I barely considered one blanket post to cover the happenings of the last 5 months, but I figured is no way I could do the trip justice that way. Instead; here are some photos of my last few days abroad spent in San Francisco, California.  SF was definitely one of the highlights of my trip, the people and the city are equally dope (pun intended), I can't wait to hit up the east coast again.

I'll be posting more about my trip over the next few weeks so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment